Friday, December 8, 2023

https://goo.gl/maps/ZJWZqtuUH5bsxsyL8 

Sometimes I get requests to do a delivery to somebody in the dorm, like the Griffin recently which doesn't have a review button so I am putting the review here for the Griffin here. The amount for the delivery was very small and normally I would turn it down but I figured they'd probably add a tip. But they DIDN'T. If Stanford students in the dorms get a reputation of NOT TIPPING, don't expect people to accept deliveries with the cost of gas. I probably broke even on this job. None of us are required to accept deliveries it's TOTALLY OPTIONAL. And I don't think there's too many of us are so desperate that we need to take jobs that at we don't make money on. Oh, and don't make negative assumptions about who does deliveries. I am educated too. thank you very much. BA/BA/M.Div