Friday, December 1, 2023

BioLife Roseville CA ๐Ÿ‘Ž☹️

This actually happened 
a year ago in 2022: 
 
A young lady did a BAD JAB and caused clotting so they couldn't return my blood, so I get "deferred" for 8 weeks. THEY'RE FAULT. MY LOSS ๐Ÿ‘Ž.  And they DON'T give you any extra๐Ÿ’ฒcompensation. "Ryan" DIDN'T appear to feel bad about this fact. It's not until you experience something like this that you realize how much it is primarily devoted to being a MONEY-MAKING MACHINE. Not about people,but ๐Ÿ’ฐ (at this location) 

 PLUS they give you BLANK FACE SORRY (NOT SORRY) stares .And they come out with a WALL of people to STARE you down like they have an "angry white male" ( I'm not male. I'm non-binary).  And they speak in a monotone voice like they're talking to "just another stupid white male". Didn't I say I'm NON-BINARY⁉️.

Then the "supervisor" from India tells you it's FDA regulations that you must wait 30 minutes (even though last time this happened the nurse simply asked if I was feeling ok.and let me go) . They say it's a "new regulation" but can't tell you when it became a new regulation. 

And they speak DOWN to you in condescending manner, like you're just another stupid pin ๐Ÿ“Œ cushion, when you express a little frustration. Needless to say , NOT a professional environment ๐Ÿ‘Ž NOR  caring . 

 The other 2 Sacramento locations are actually better and more experienced. I would recommend AGAINST coming to this location. 

Also, this is an ULTRA so-called "liberal  progressive"location ๐Ÿ‘Ž so if you're more of a traditional type of person you may feel a little uncomfortable, or should I say they will try to make you feel uncomfortable. And don't rule out the possiblity an INTENTIONAL bad jab .

 These progressives are the ACTUAL HATERS of traditional people. SO sad they have so much anger inside themselves. BUT please don't take your anger out on me because I'm a traditional old person. I came here with no preconceptions or biases against anybody. NOT looking for trouble. Just trying to make some extra money for Christmas ๐ŸŽ gifts for the kids. 

By the way, are these "nurses" real nurses? Are they actual registered nurses ?  

Finally, I know there's some good people working here and I respect and appreciate you . Don't let the bad ones drown you out. 


https://goo.gl/maps/wD2B5VuSaFJ23ozb8